[NTLK] Setting MP2K with iMac DV

From: Flyzky (flyzky_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 13:04:50 PDT

I'm trying to connect my MP2000 with the iMac through Keyspan Twin Serial
adapter that I just bought.
Documentation in the cd is only for Palms. So If You have a different one
You should contact keyspan. I don't have any mail.

If anyone can help to expalin what I'm doin wrong I'll be grateful. If You
would like to send pics of the correct configuration no problem!

Imac 400 DV SE
System 9.1
NBU and NCU
Keyspan Adapter
Drivers v. 1.8 (the latest)
Dock set in connet to serial.

The message in the MP2K say when i tap Dock: The serial port is already in
use.

Thank You in advance