[NTLK] Re: Looking for a MP2000/2100 Battery

From: Samuel Jacobson (sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 05:10:05 PDT

Dear All,
  I purchased an MP 2000/2100 a while ago and, after a large nightmare
getting the unit found that it has some major problems. One of the less
severe problems I quickly discovered was that the battery would only hold a
charge for one day, and I could not go to the battery cage as I also
discovered it was missing one of the metal connectors needd to close the
circuit connection. Therefore I am now in need of a new battery and/or cage
and was wondering if anyone had one for sell?

Thank you.

Sam Jacobson