[NTLK] USB stuff again - Entrega/Xircom 7-port multifunction hub

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 06:50:43 PDT

A while back I had trouble with my Entrega "hub4U2S1P" USB hub (that's the
unit with 4 USB, 2 Serial and 1 Parallel) w/ NCU on Windows. Since then,
Xircom bought Entrega for the USB products and rebadged it something like
"7 port multifunction hub". Anyway, I installed the latest drivers for it
and just for yocks tried to use it. And it works. Even at 57,600kbps.

So, there you go.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.