[NTLK] Newton successes

From: Brian McEwen (bmcewen_at_cowboy.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:33:47 PDT

Well I just got back from a trip to Ann Arbor, MI. The new 2100 was
great!

Sent/received 5 to 20 page faxes, signed received faxes and sent them
back, downloaded 1000 emails (ethernet), generally had a great
time. Super laptop replacement.

I left my printpack at home but the house I was staying in had an old
Stylewriter so I was OK for printing.

The only thing I could not figure out- I had to send back a couple 5
page faxes after signing them, and for the life of me, I could not figure
out how to receive a 5 page fax, then sign and send back just one page
of that same fax. I ended up just sending the whole mess back after
editing the one page. Should be simple, likely I just overlooked
something. Solutions welcome.

We'll be moving to the AA area in August! I can't wait!
(not Newton related, but comments on DSL or cable ISPs in the area welcome
via personal email).

Glad to see the new list come up while I was out, too!