[NTLK] Re: new newton list

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 19:36:24 PDT

On 6/14/01, Eric L. Strobel quoth:

> > http://lowendmac.com/lists/newton.html
>>
>> NewtonList
>> an email list for Newton users
>> updated 2001:06:02
> > NewtonList is a forum for Apple Newton users.
>
>Actually, hasn't that list been around for a while??

Umm, I think less than a year. It started last fall IIRC. I was on it
for a bit, then switched back to NTLK due to the really low traffic
(a hundred or so users v/s over a thousand).

I will say I have been impressed with the quality of Dan Knight's
email lists. They really give this a group a run for the money in
the information/noise ratio and general friendliness.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com