[NTLK] Re: Options to install software oth.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 22:02:46 PDT

Additionally, I have a website that is specifically
set up with the correct MIME type for Newton PKGs;
http://gng.tek-ed.com/newton
Just tell me what packages you need and I'll throw
them up on my server for anyone to download. (this
server is seriously robust on an OC-12 connection so I
think I can spare additional space for a package or
two!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> If you can download email I could send you the pkgs.
> Just let me know what you need.
> ------------------
> >Since it appears that I am not going to be able to
> get my IMPLANT to shut
> >the heck off, what other method can I use to get
> software onto my Newton? I
> >have software, specifically Ethernet software, on
> my computer (a stupid
> >pc...non-Mac that is) that I need to get installed,
> but I cna not get the
> >serial port to work.
> >
> >Thanks for any suggestions!
> >
> >Drew
> will be filtered.

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...