[NTLK] Re: MP2k Carrying Case?

From: Joel Watson (joelwatson_at_enterThought.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 22:38:56 PDT

At 1:03 AM -0700 6/15/01, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>I commute on a bicycle, and use a Timbuk2 dee dog messenger bag
>to carry all my stuff in. The thing has a big interior pocket with some
>more smaller pockets on the inside along the front (the side that sits
>against your back is the back). The middle inside pocket is exactly the
>right size for my mp2k. Exactly. Anyone wanting to bike a lot and carry
>their mp2k would do well to look into it...
>
> Jim

These bags look interesting. I'm not sure if it suits the small,
light & portable option I was thinking of for just my Newton, but it
looks promising as a bag to haul books for class in too. How do you
think the bag you have would hold up to carrying one or two decent
sized college books with the Newton in it? Would I be worrying about
my MP2k being crushed or no? Also, does it hang well when walking as
opposed to bike riding? Thanks! Any input would be great.

--
Joel Watson