[NTLK] Password software question

From: John Skinner (ndutyme_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 01:13:43 PDT

I remember reading that there was a way to enable the password
protection at startup, only after the Newton was off for a certain
amount of time. Like if you turned your Newton off, then right back on
again, you would not need to enter the password.

Does anyone know if this was a software package or a preference already
on the Newton?

I've been scouring the net trying to find it again.

If it was software, know where I can get it?

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician