[NTLK] Re: Kudos to Victor & company (and Gary)

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 15:22:37 PDT

Let me start with yet another voice of thanks and congratulations to the
folks heavily involved with the NewtonTalk.net project. Thomas, Robert, Ed,
Bill, and especially Victor et al have worked their butts off in this
endeavor, which helps all of us. Gentlemen, we are in your debt.

And, Jim,...I'm touched...I really am (of course, most folks that know me
would confirm this) :). To the list, I apologize for my recent lack of
patience and understanding. The problems/issues, that continue to this day,
with PN have worn me down. I've been a big supporter of Laura/PN, but the
last outage was cavalier in the extreme. It is extremely heartening that a
far-flung group of folks with admittedly a rather narrow common interest all
pull together to make a rather large thing happen. I admire the teamwork
and I know the level of effort required! I think the "bastardi" comment
kinda pushed me over the edge. ;P

So, although I think it is a worthy role, I think all of us are capable of
wearing that particular mantle, and should as the need arises. :)

Regards,

Gary