[NTLK] Re: Newton Desktop Theme?

From: Bill davis newton (newton_at_mail.ecity.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 10:05:39 PDT

Don't know of one for Windows. There's one for Kaleidoscope for the
Mac, though. And one for the PalmOS (two, actually, one greyscale, one
color.) So there probably is for Windows too, but I can't tell you
where. Sorry. I'd search the various theme sites for Windows themes
out there, or just search the web for "Newton theme".

 - Bill