[NTLK] Expensive but durable Newton case

From: Rodney Rothstein (rothstein_at_cancercenter.columbia.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 21:46:44 PDT

I have been using a travel tote by Tumi for the past 5 years to hold
first my MP120 and later my uMP2000. Each one fit snugly in the back
compartment. The other compartments can be used for accessories (not
a keyboard). I keep reading glasses and sunglasses in the center
compartment and my cell phone in the front compartment. It is pricey
(I paid $150 5 years ago), but it has worn well and I have used it
every day.

Made by Tumi (http://www.tumi.com). From their web site:

Organizer Travel Tote
Style: 997