Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #7 Current sources for Ethernet cards

From: Michelle Sagara West (msagara_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 20:09:23 PDT

>http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/et10bascoax.html
>
>3c589D, 21.95 I think this works according to
>http://unna.org/newton/ethernet
>do not know of stock...

You could also try:

http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/deletcar.html

On the same site; it's 17.95, it's the card I'm using, and it has an X-
Jack connector (I have the 21.95 card as well, but I find it a lot easier
to not have to worry about the dongles).

Ummm, I also don't know about stock, though :/.