Re: [NTLK] Newton friendly Aussie ISP?

From: Tim Tech (techt_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 14:04:01 PDT

While in Oz earlier this year, I used my mac.com address and the local
LAN connection. You'll find Australians very accomidating. Request the
network connection info (see a ethernet connection slip for the required
fields), plug in and go. This of course works best with an EN card.

For dial-up, check the school for the dial-up script data which they
would supply to any student working from home, and you should be good to
go.

May you have as nice of a time there as I did.

G'Day!