Re: [NTLK] [NT2] BlowFish

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 21:24:32 PDT

on 17/06/01 14:26, mi(c)i at mici_at_mac.com wrote:

> now that BlowFish encryption seems to be possible thing, programs as
> GeekSafe might evolve into real password protection, not just password
> storage utilities... what is the chance of tying and/or syncing them with
> desktop equivalents? for instance Web Confidential
> (http://www.web-confidential.com/) that seems to be pretty nifty and already
> cooperates with Palm. idea anyone?

I donšt think that this will happen. Well, certainly not from me. Maybe
someone else will want to pick it up, but the only thing I might look at is
how to use the BlowFish encryption, but that's it. If I want to progress
with the AirPort (802.11b) driver, I must work on it, not on something else.

-Laurent.