Re: [NTLK] Converting Newton recordings to .wav or similar?

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 04:54:38 PDT

> l ended up purchasing BinHex from Prism Research (Sorry, I don't have the
URL handy). I could then binhex the Sounds I recorded on my Newton and when
I transfered them to my Mac and decoded them I end up with .aif sound files.

Yes, Josh, this method works well. But who needs 5kB/s sampled monoaural wav
files? That's super-awfull for human ears! Any other recording method, e.g.
direct harddisc streaming gives much better quality.

Marco