Re: [NTLK] GPS Map

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 08:34:43 PDT

> What if we ALL sign a petition and ask them to open it up?!
I bought GPSmap and I would like to sign this petition too. But doesn't Gerd
sell GPSmap anymore? I can't believe this, he was always very responsive to
me and I think he does little upgrades from time to time. I would like to
add or modify some of the features of GPSmap to make it more versatile. On
recording it misses altitude... :-(((

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse
Marco Mailand