Re: [NTLK] MP2k Carrying Case?

From: UNIT01P_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 19:35:15 PDT

I've found old cell phone cases to fit my newton well
youll have to do a little work converting the case
i had to use a seam ripper and remove some pockets to make room for the newt.
not a bad fit though
room left in it for my modem,serial cable,and spare batteries.
you can find these cases at a thrift store usually for a couple of dollars
if the phone is still there the case might then cost you 10.00
if you are really lucky as I was one day.you might even find a genuine Newton
logo PDA case at the thriftshop
hope this will help
Patrick