Re: [NTLK] Emate stylii

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 05:13:23 PDT

On 12:35 AM 6/19/01 -0400, Victor Rehorst quoth:
>The tip on my eMate stylus isn't metal. I'm guessing you meant the part
>right before the tip - just wanted to clarify for anyone who's never seen
>one. (Titanium, though? That's a little expensive, no?)

Fair enough. The writing tip is plastic, the tip holder (?) is metal.

I'm assuming that the metal tip holding part is titanium, that most Apple
of metals, since that's what the MP2K stylus is made of, and they appear to
be identical in nature. Of course now someone will prove me wrong and I'll
be that much less impressed with my collection of styluses (or is it
stylii? didn't we have this discussion?). But still, once again, the Newton
was ahead of the Apple style curve.

later,

ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
The most obsessively updated newton site on the web:
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Flapping your arms can be flying.