Re: [NTLK] Anyone had luck with Lava?

From: John Skinner (ndutyme_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 06:49:10 PDT

I tried a soft reset with no luck.

I have these packages installed (got it from viewing Extras drawer - All
Icons):

Audio Decoder
Audio Stationary
ben4 (sound)
Birds With Lances
Borg - Resistance is (sound)
Boxer
Card Eject
Check Please
DancingBaby
Dash Board
Dash Board Prefs
Earth
EnRoute Core
EnRoute internet
Farallon Enet
Ghoast Hunter
GIF Server
Hal Sounds:Tactile
HomePageInfo:Dinoware
HP IrDA Printers
Inplant
Internet Setup
JPEGConvert:NewtsCape
kungfu
Lava
LeftHeart
Lynx Keyboard
MacinTalk
MinicoVT100:Scrawl
Monaco
MyRemote
NCQ
Net Hopper
NetTime
Newton Devices
Newton Internet Inabler
NewtonForever
Newtris™
NIE Ethernet Module
NIE LocalTalk Module
NIE Modem & Serial Module
NoteServ
NDPS Setup
NPDS Wiper
ObEx Demo
Phoney
PilotDoc:NewtsCape
Player2K
Pocket Quicken
POP List Manager
PT100
PT100 Help
RemoteCam
Resolve inet URL
Sea Hunt
ShowMate
SimpleMail
SpeakText:NEWTON
TimeLock:VtHick
Toolkit
Tracker Client
unlocker
urlCop
vader1 (sound)
vader7 (sound)
Vector
VoiceMonitor
Web Extentions 2:ALLPEN
WebPager
WGSounds:Tactile
Win95
Works
z3ComDrv:clli

Hope this gives you some kinda clue.

Woo Lee wrote:

> Try a soft reset.
> Also, what software do you have installed?
> >I am trying to get Lava 2.0 to work on my 2100.
> >Specifically, I wanted to see the animated screen saver.

John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician
Microsoft Certified Professional
---