Re: [NTLK] Tough decision...sell my Newt? Buy a Palm

From: Edward (edwardcheung_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 11:26:55 PDT

It is kind of funny, many companies built a product that will last a year or
so, then they will come with another product and then a newer one, but
Mac... they really produce something that will really last of quite a while.
..we are talking about 4 -5 years, that is really a long life product in
electronic stuff....but somehow they stop making it
Ed