Re: [NTLK] Tough decision...sell my Newt? Buy a Palm

From: Breadman816_at_cs.com
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 18:47:17 PDT

If its a palm you want which one??? I have used them all over the years even
went as far as shall I dare say it, used a WinCE device...Big mistake..Then
as a far cry to satisfy a long overdue urge to own a Newton I bought not only
1 but 3 and counting..It has been the best purchase for a electronic gadget
yet...So if you really want a palm I will make you a deal on a Visor Delux
Blue even..but I bet you won't be happy unless you are seeing
GREEN...........Best of luck on your decision..