Re: [NTLK] Newton and REX

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_BOS.StreamServe.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 13:12:09 PDT

I've actually been thinking about (read: dreaming of) doing this for a long
time. I got myself a copy of the Newton Device Driver Development Kit, but
I haven't got a Mac emulator running on my Win2K machine yet. Then of
course I'd have to come up with MPW and, more importantly, the time to do
it! If there are any other developers out there who'd want to work on this,
maybe together we could get a little more momentum going...
Gary- I appreciate the offer, but I think I'd have to buy my own anyway. :)

-Sam