Re: [NTLK] Why I am looking to sell

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 20:58:02 PDT

Hey Tim!

There's lots of ways to carry a Newton around. When I used to travel to Hawaii for a one-week vacation I used three different slim cases, one per island... ;-), one survived Haleakala, one barely made it thru Mauna Loa, and one enjoyed a 5-step decent on the way up Diamond Head.
That was AFTER two trips to Alaska. Nylon cases work great bouncing off of glaciers.
Also survived Park City in Utah.
Also survived the 'spikes' at Bryce Canyon.
Also survived D.C.
Last but not least, four years in L.A.!...and still going strong!
I use three MP2KU's. One is 'naked', one has the 'glove case', and one has the slim flip case.

Any sound good Tim??? :-)