Re: [NTLK] Syncing with my Mac

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 06:58:28 PDT

Hi
Having tried for years Ithink it cant be done
the best you can hope for is to use moreinfo in conjunction with the regular
newton datebook ie put the info in moreinfo and then use the "agenda button
in datebook. You wont see all the moreinfo data but what you do see in
datebook can be synced with either claris organiser or palm desktop thru NCU
if you are lucky.
Bob

--
http://www.barkany.com