Re: [NTLK] combo 3Com cards

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 09:09:41 PDT

 email is
> still elusive. (i'm almost temped to just get a
> web-based email
> account).

you may find that web-based email on the Newt is not a
possibility. Most web-based email services use either
https or cookies. Two things that Newt Browsers don't
do (I'm not too sure about the cookies
though...NetHopper 3.2 I know doesn't work)
I have Yahoo mail and they do allow connections
through POP mail clients, so if you use Simple Mail
and set it up for the Yahoo POP, you can use that.

Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...