[NTLK] Subject: Re: Working SER-001

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 13:18:59 PDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Working SER-001
From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com

> I was downloading pictured from my D360L digicam in no time.

I got mine, and didn't install yet, had to show to two other Newtonians
at work.
What a great piece of work... Now get that audio adapet done Dave!!

As far as the D360L camera goes, I use one too. I'm planning to take an
extra cable, and solder on a male DIN plug, so no more dongle, no more
extra-long cable with adapter...

--
Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP
mark_at_mrollins.com