Re: [NTLK] No longer supported software...

From: matthew_at_crescent.org.uk
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 01:52:53 PDT

How about this for a solution.

After a thorough search to try and buy the software from the authors:

A trusted member of the list sets up a Kagi account and we charge $10 for a
copy. This money stays in the account for 2 yrs after which it's given to a
charity. We publicise this BIG TIME so that hopefully the authors will come
forward. If they do they get the money (or maybe donate it anyhow) they then
have the option to let us know what they want to do.

My 2d

Matthew