Re: [NTLK] MP130 and Modem Gateway?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 06:01:15 PDT

on 6/22/01 8:02 AM, countless monkeys randomly typing on behalf of
markmontoya_at_mindspring.com at markmontoya_at_mindspring.com miraculously
produced:

> I remember hearing on how you can setup your 130 to share its modem with other
> systems. Or to allow other systems to dial-out using the 130's modem. I think
> that's right. Any information is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>
> --

The package is Modem Bridge and I'd REALLY like to hear others' experience
with it. I tried to use it with my Duo 280c. Although I could get ZTerm to
talk to the modem (AT codes...), when I tried to use it with AOL, I was
never able to get it to work. So, help and suggestions are welcome. It
would be nice to use the 33.6 modem card I bought, rather than the Duo's
internal 14.4 modem!!

- Eric.