Re: [NTLK] notes and scrolling..

From: Way-Chung Wong (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 11:23:12 PDT

Hi,

I caught this thread late so I may not have all the correct info but do you
just need to get to the Extras drawer? Since you're using Avi's BD:

Get to Avi's BD prefs (info->prefs). Tap the pop up menu for "Dates
Application" (It probably shows the "Dates" app) and select "Extras" from
the list. Close up the prefs and tap the date displayed on the top left of
the screen. Your Extras drawer should now open.

Hope this is what you need.

Way Wong