Re: [NTLK] Changing size of display area for books

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:47:51 PDT

        This is kind of convoluted, but if you have the TKnollSys
HTMList extension, NewtsCape and the TKnollSys NewtPack extension, you
can save a book as HTML to Works, and then create a new book from that
HTML with NewtsCape in whatever size you want. It works pretty well, and
you can generate a book with a larger font that takes up just about the
whole MP2k screen.

        Jim