Re: [NTLK] Newton Movie Available for Download

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 15:39:12 PDT

Hello,

        I have created a low-quality version of my Newton Movie for
download at http://www.handshakecompanies.com. It is 4 grays without
any dithering, so the package size is 3.6MB. The quality isn't great,
and for me to dither the entire movie, it would have taken about 6 more
hours than I have to spare right now. Maybe I'll get to it later this
week. Anyway, anyone who has downloaded either version, please voice
your comments!

Thanks
Brad Tober