[NTLK] SER-001 1st Run

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 17:43:18 PDT

Hi All,

This is just to let you all know that the first run of SER-001 boards
have completely sold out. Wow!

Thanks to all of you who have bought one (or two) !!!

As some of you may know, I am starting a second run and will get
60 more bare-boards on Thrusday. I will then have to build and test
them so if you want one, it will be 7-10 days after Thursday before
they are ready.

I will take pre-orders and will fill the orders in the strict order that
they appear in my paypal account.

I look forward to your orders.

Remember to check out my website regularly,

www.members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/

Regards,

David Humphreys
Designer