Re: [NTLK] ATA News

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 06:43:14 PDT

Hi Sushi,

>As one who is really excited about this driver and will be first in line
>to purchase it, I really appreciate these updates. Looking at the IBM
>Microdrive and Toshiba PC Card drives just makes a fellow's mind wander
>at the possibilities.

Beware. Only the 2 GB card is PCMCIA compatible. Besides, it seems to
be ATAPI only which is really low priority. I'll look at the pinouts
to see if it does only TrueIDE like the Iomega Clik! drive (in which
case there is no hope) or if it does normal PCMCIA ATA modes.

> >1/ work on the NS interface:

BTW, I forgot:
* work on overview scrolling (currently, you can't scroll, you only
can see the first 4 partitions, but it doesn't really matter for the
demo version)

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/