[NTLK] IR and NOKIA

From: String Powered Productions (toas_at_microtech.com.au)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 16:37:44 PDT

G'day

Is it possible to use my MP2000 with a NOKIA mobile phone via IR?
I have seen this sort of thing done with other PDAs and similar.
I want to use it for FAX and EMAIL chiefly.
Is there also any software to utilise SMS text messaging on these phones.
I have a 3210 and 5110 currently, but will upgrade to whatever is necessary
to achieve this.

Any advice will be gratefully accepted.
:o)

Cheers