Re: [NTLK] NID [Was: Help]

From: mici_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 15:40:44 PDT

> BTW, I happened to see and use a MP120/1.3-F today. It seemed
really
> slow compared to the MP120/2.0 US I have used several months
ago.
> Does anyone confirm this impression?

oh yes. i don't thing that F or US has anything to do with that
but 1.3 and 2.0 was a great step forward in means of speed
(hwr, input from on-screen keyboard, accessing extras, etc.).
i've used MP120/1.3 for four years and learned to be very
patient with it... never backed it up during that period
either, discovered the magic of having serial cable and NCK at
the very end of it. and this highly used and tortured machine
still serves to one friend of mine (three more years?). at
last, i found the 2.0 ROM for him recently.

Michael Vacik
mici_at_mac.com