Re: [NTLK] NIC connectors

From: Alan Esner/Jamie Newman (esnew_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 17:02:07 PDT

JAE told me they would supply some samples in about 10-12 weeks, this was
about a month ago. They followed up with a call a few weeks later saying
they were going to discontinue the part shortly and I would not be able to
get them in quantity. You might try and call them and see if you could get
samples however.

Alan Esner