[NTLK] offtopic .sit/.zip files

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:23:43 PDT

Can you wonderful people help me.
Its not newton related but you guys always come up with the goods.
As some of you know, I am a photographer and
I use a great program called Ivue to catalogue my work and it can make web
pages up of any number of images.
I have been trying to send small files of three or four images to
prospective clients as a taster via email rather than the usual
channels,phone , appt to show work etc.
no problem with macusers, but PC users cannot open the files.
How do I compress these files so that anyone can open them in explorer or
navigator or indeed Icab.
I dont want to attach an example so as not to use up too much space.If you
need to see it, I would gladly send it to you offlist

Thank you all for a great new list
Bob

            bob_at_barkany.com
http://www.barkany.com