Re: [NTLK] Internet on Newton?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:43:36 PDT

Uh...Perhaps that's NewtScape? I don't use it, (I'm
still stuck with NewtHopper) But these are the two
most popular "browsers" available on the Newt!
I think that this, along with many other answers can
be found in the FAQ:
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Garrett Power <gettenripped_at_home.com> wrote:

> Whats the web software that allows you to surf
> the net with your newton
> but able to display graphics and text etc?
>
> Garrett
>

> --

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...