Re: [NTLK] Energizer NiMH - a report.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 08:01:01 EDT

------------------
>Hey 'ssiroad'...
>
>ooW! How goes it my friend..?

Alive, busy, but well. Good to see you're still 'green'.
---------------
>Mine cost about 30 bucks total for the 'big' charger (that recharges all
>sizes of batteries) and 4 AA 1600mAh batts. And they no longer have the
>same packaging. The 'normal' NiMH batts have a different packaging from
>the 1600mAh batts.

Yeah, HomeDepot sells the 'big' charger for 15 bucks and BestBuy and/or
Fry's sells the batts. for $12.99(funny, either capacities! talk about
pride in our work, :-p ) for a 4-pack that I guess on the West Coast has
retained the 'blue' packaging after the yellow one. :-o

!ooW %-)
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither."- Benjamin Franklin

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net