Re: [NTLK] Ethernet

From: Sal Campos (scampos_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 22:58:56 EDT

Ok I received my EtherLinkIII LanPC Card (3Com 3c589D) and it came with a
dongle that has two green LED lights. Are the lights supposes to go on when
I connect it to the hub? If I where to connect the cable to my Mac the
instead of the Ethernet PCcard the light goes on on my hub but it won't go
on when I connect to the PCcard.

I have installed the packages from NIE 2.0 (Newton Internet, Newton Devices,
NIE Ethernet, Internet Setup) followed by my Ethernet driver(s). I installed
all of these packages onto the internal store but no light goes on

What am I doing wrong?

--
Sal Campos
email: scampos_at_mac.com