Re: [NTLK] keyboards

From: Joseph Lax (joeylax_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 13:39:29 EDT

Laurent wrote: If you have a Newton OS 2.0- based Newton, it couldn't be
easier: get a Newton keyboard (look on eBay), plug the keyboard in the
Newton and start typing! You can also use Newton Connection Utilities on
your computer and activate the keyboard function. Every keystroke on your
computer's keyboard will appear on your Newton. If you don't have a Newton
OS 2.0-based Newton, I know that there were hacks to let you use the Newton
keyboard, but I don't remember any of it. -Laurent.

to clarify: I have MP2100 with keyboard. I got them at a yard sale. There
does not seem to be anywhere to plug in the keyboard. I am wondering if
they are compatible. -Joey