Re: [NTLK] keyboards

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 15:07:22 EDT

> Hello,
>
> Here is the web site and the email for the ser-001.
>
> http://members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/mini-din.htm
>
> david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com
>
> I have sent an email asking if they are still for sale.
>
> They look very slick.
>
> David

Just so everyone knows, I have temporarily suspended sales from my site.
They will be reinstated soon.

I had replaced the sales pages with a small message and link back to the
main page.

I left the sales pages on the site as I am going to re-link them when I
start up again.

Although there are no links on the site that currently go to the
sales pages, it seems that dpuett_at_mac.com found a backdoor by using a
direct link.

I should have deleted the pages.

I don't mind anyone seeing them (that's what they are for!) but if
you visit using the front door, you will see the correct pages and
therefore know that sales are suspended currently.

To see the site please visit:

http://www.members.tripod.com/mrpcbman

Pages accessible from here are 'real'.

Regards,