Re: [NTLK] Meeting Maker (PC)

From: James Pelton (jamesp_at_ascp.org)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 20:44:45 EDT

I have experience with it. The main thing I can tell you is that while it
works well, the connection never worked for me under Windows. Instead, I
had to run a MacOS emulator and make the connection to the newton that way.
Fortunately, MeetingMaker keeps the server synced well, and easily handled
my switching back and forth from my Windows desktop to the Mac emulator I
was running (Basilisk).

It syncs appointments, but not tasks or names. If you have any other
questions, let me know. I used it on a 120 and a 2100 for almost two years.
Oh yes, one last thing: getting a serial number was tricky, but I
eventually contacted the company and they sent me one.

james pelton