[NTLK] ALT: NiMH batteries and Gameboy Advance

From: Richard Small (richardsmall_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 04:10:38 EDT

 This email does not directly concern Newton, but I was wondering ... Just
got a Gameboy advance, the instruction manual says no rechargeable
batteries,although it takes 2 AAs. (The 2 AAs that came with the unit are
1.5v, I notice that my rechargeables are 1.2v.) Was wondering why this
would be? If I used regular NiMH rechargeable AAs could it possibly do any
damage to the hardware? Any thoughts much appreciated. Cheers, Richard