[NTLK] [ot]Re: Large Newton Case

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 07:49:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/01 2:28:35 AM, jonglass_at_usa.net writes:

<< "Pleather"? "PLEATHER"???? I haven't heard that word for ages. Brings back
not-so-fond memories of leisure suits, fringe and disco... :-) >>

Great....... great.
<thoughts to myself>
Just Stinkin' Great.
Thanks alot everyone...Now I have to try all day to get this image, of Jon in
a Fringe laden jacket with butt hugging bellbottoms doing disco fever, out of
my head.

<Thinking>
Anna Kornakova, Britney Spears, jLo, Farrah, the cast of Friends,Anna
Kornakova, Britney Spears, jLo, Farrah, the cast of Friends,Anna Kornakova,
Britney Spears, jLo, Farrah, the cast of Friends,Anna Kornakova, Britney
Spears, jLo, Farrah, the cast of Friends,Anna Kornakova, Britney Spears, jLo,
Farrah, the cast of Friends,

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.