Re: [NTLK] airports and Newts [Tangent: Amtrak]

From: Guy MITTAUX (guy.mittaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 17:52:21 EDT

Jon Glass a écrit :

> on 10/1/01 9:06 PM, Mark Rollins at mark_at_mrollins.com wrote:
>
> > I'd worry more about two fanatics on a subway or train car, one with a
> > gallon jug of household bleach, another with a gallon jug of ammonia
> > cleanser. These two combos make chlorine gas. Not a lot, but in a
> > confined area it can be deadly.
>
> How about a few trucks full of fertilizer bombs on the Golden Gate Bridge at
> rush hour?? Ouch.

You should come to Toulouse, France.

Did you heard about the explosion in the chemical industry ?

300 tons of ammonium nitrat exploded on the 21st september.
The bang was heard up to 80 Km.
30 died and 2500 injuries

Toulouse is the 4th city in France (south center). A lot of house are destroy in
a circle of 3Km and there is no window in about 4-5Km.
The center of the city was at 6Km!!!

A lot of rumor have been in all the mouth, but now there is some precision.

The week before, an altercation happened between truck drivers and people of
north africa origin.
One of the guy who died is originated of Tunisia and was found on the site with
5 underware!!
This is what Extremist Muslim people wear when then sacrifice.

Go figure.

P.S. if you want picture of the site, email me your adress.

Guy