[NTLK] Higher sampling rate

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 21:37:43 EDT

I like my new 2100's audio in capabilities, but 5 kbps is no where near
what I need. I'm a musician and have been putting off getting a tape
recorder or a minidisc recorder to record myself when I practice. I
only need to record 30 sec. to 1.5 min. so I can play it back and hear
myself. I would erase what I've recorded right away. Heck I'd probably
dedicate an entire 6 mb flash card for this task. What packages can I
use to get me up to at least 48 kbps maybe 96?