Re: [NTLK] airports and Newts [Tangent: Amtrak( and greyhound)]

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 11:20:27 EDT

On 10/4/01, Laurent Daudelin quoth:

>said. This is scary. I'm starting to wonder if living in the Washington
>suburbs is a good thing to do...

Well, count out middle Tennessee too. My hometown was where that bus
was hijacked yesterday.

Ugh. Nothing left of the false sense of security here...

To bring this back somewhat on topic, does anyone know if greyhound
released their carry-on rules? I know they're spot checking bags now,
but what can and can't you take on the bus, and have the airlines
announced any changes? Since I'm flying in one week, it's killing me
to figure out what goes and stays, Newton yes, disposable razors, no.
It feels wrong somehow...

later,

--
ben.