Re: [NTLK] Amigo-600C first PDA with PC card slot?

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 17:00:39 EDT

The HP100LX was never considered a PDA. It was considered a portable
computer. The Newton is not only the first PDA, it made the term PDA a
household phrase.

At 10:32 AM 10/4/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>You sure about that? When was the HP100LX released?
>
>- Mark
>

> > I guess I should have been more specific: The NEWTON was the FIRST pda
> > with a PCMCIA card slot...
> >
> > Way Wong
> > Byte-Size Software
> > http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html
> >

>--

David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net
http://www.davenet.net
ICQ UIN: XXXXXX (please ask if you want to talk via ICQ)
Linux - Chicken Soup for the Unix Soul