Re: [NTLK] FAX Problems

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 14:00:02 EDT

on 10/5/01 1:52 PM, Mark Fuller at kcwookie_at_mac.com wrote:

> I have a question about faxing from a MP110 using NOS 1.3. Every time I try
> to fax a note the telephone number starts with 00 1 and then the phone
> number. How do I set up so I only dial the number that I have entered?

This is off my memory, because I used a 1.3 device a long time ago, but I
think your location must be wrong, or maybe your locale isn't set correctly.

-Laurent.

bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-Rich Cook